Monday, November 9, 2015

The sister missionaries sang as the walked and walked and walked AND WALKED!!

October 12, 2015

La verdad I dont have tons of time this week!!
But ill be sending pictures!!

WE went to teguc this week for consejo de liders... were walking and finding. Not very many people want everything. I mean they all listen cause they know they {have to{ but as far as completeing with their compromises no. So unfortuatley we had to drop just about every investigator we had and were starting from scratch. MAs de todo I just feel sad for them cause I know the joy that they could have if they just really had the desire and listened. The church is true!! 

Know that i love you so much and I will write more next week!!
I ssent a bunch of pictures... so they should be on my blog soon :) MWAH!!

Hermana Nelson

Us making pupusas... they call me salvadoreƱa ;)

Us making pupusas... they call me salvadoreƱa ;)

Us and Hna Noyola and Hna Gertrudis

My creepy picture when we changed the tire on the mototaxi :)

Ok this is Hna Ana when she came to conference and all the lider entrenadores at lider counsel!!

Ok this is Hna Ana when she came to conference and all the lider entrenadores at lider counsel!!


ENGLISH CLASS

ZONE MTG

And mom... no worries... Im staying away fom the rain to not get sick :) aka the members are taking good care of me with tarp panchos :)






No comments:

Post a Comment