Tuesday, May 12, 2015

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Hi!!! Happy mothers day! I love you all so much and I am so glad that I got to see you all yesterday! I won't send a lot today but know that I love you all!! 

This week has been amazing! We started off with a super powerful lesson with the zone leaders and the district leaders on Tuesday with Angel y Felipe! Angel is thinking of going on a mission (one year after his baptism) and Felipe asked for permission to leave his job on Sunday so that he can come to church (he's been investigating for a super long time) AND all of them came to church on Sunday!! So everything is going great and it looks like that we are going to be having 3 baptisms this month... hopefully before the 30th so they can go to the temple on the 29th with the stake!

Also big news... I'm going to be a mom! Haha - perfect timing with mothers day! ;) My hija [daughter] will be here tomorrow fresh out of the CCM!! Woo - so looks like I'll be here in Talanga til August!

I know that where ever I am... I need to live up to the prayers of my Beautiful Mother :)

Hermana Nelson


The elders the hermanas.... and Orlin Nelson and Angel (in that order left to right)

No comments:

Post a Comment