Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I'm a single mom!

My daughter came this week!!! She is absolutely DARLING! Hermana Sequeira de Nicaragua! I'm so excited to be companions with her... we have so much work to do here in Talanga and I love it when new missionaries come in! They are so willing and ready to work! Vamos a echar fuego! (I just hope that I don't get in the way :)

This week has been YET ANOTHER super great week here in TALANGUITA!! I think I have told you about him BUT ANGEL IS GETTING BAPTIZED this Saturday! He is 22. It is amazing how the Lord prepares these people to be taught. I remember our first lesson (well, lesson that we showed up late...) He was not about to accept the Gospel. He told us later that he has always had different concepts of the church and never, until now, has had the desire to learn more. But the Lord puts us exactly where we need to be and from there people's lives can be blessed with our message! So we teach him in the church almost every night in the church building at 7... but these lessons have started into little mini reunions! Like big classes! He has started bringing all of his friends and who ever is there in the church we invite in! It basically all started with Nelson (our member) and all of his friends come and listen! But you wanna hear the best part?? He wants to serve a mission!! I mean he won't leave for another year but he talks about it all the time... he goes to institute and he's encouraging all his friends to do the same!

This last week was week of families here in Honduras so we had activities every night... We constantly had Angel and all of his friends in the lessons. They all are reading the Book of Mormon.... oh man its seriously the best thing ever.

There are so many reasons that I left on a mission. But there is only one reason I stayed... and that is My Love for the Lord. Everyday it grows that much more. Seeing how this gospel can change and bless peoples lives has definitely changed mine too.



I love you all so much!!! 

Hermana Nelson



Bye Hna Hernandez :(


My mom and my hija :) Three Generations.

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF SERVICE!! The Gang.

Our big bunch of future missionaries! (Angel is on the very end)

No comments:

Post a Comment