Thursday, October 1, 2015

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!

September 21, 2015

Hi fam!! Sorry if I gave you a scare!! I am here safe and happy!! We're writing super late today cause well.... long story.

BASICALLY were starting this new thing. Since all the girls that we are over live super far away were starting to spend p-days with them and then stay the night and do divisions! So ya know... first time for everything, we are here in Jesus de Otoro. But we decided to go to Esperanza with their district for an activity. Well long story short - we didn't know that the last bus left at 4:30... but we love nice members. He took us ALL the way back... like almost an hour in his car... for just 50 (aka just over 2 bucks) limps! So we are here safe and sound!! 

BUT FIRST THINGS FIRST!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! So everyone... he's turning a 25 years YOUNG so wish him a happy birthday for me, will ya?? LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

This week has been SO GOOD. But really God has been so good to us. So turns out that we didn't have changes!!! So besides my mom and my daughter, Hna Niu will be the first that I stay with for 2 changes... But we've got some big things in store and were super excited!

But sorry this is going to be really short... It's raining so hard that it's hard to hear myself think. And I'm scared the power will go out before I get this to you!

We rock that baleada making.... I'm learning slowly but surely the art of making tortillas

We rock that baleada making.... I'm learning slowly but surely the art of making tortillas


our activity that made us late :)

our activity that made us late :)

No comments:

Post a Comment