Thursday, February 4, 2016

Changes!

January 18th, 2016

Hello!!!!!

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I love you so much and I hope you have the best day ever, you deserve it!!!

So this week has been good. I mean pretty relaxing. For most of the week I just stayed in Presidents house with Hermana Ferman as my companion. I have been reading... and reading... and writing.... and well thats basically my life. This last thursday President took me back to Flores to pack my bags cause he decided it would be a better idea to stay here in the city. So I packed up and so for the weekend I was with the Hermanas in Los Robles and LAs Americas. Its the sister training leader house in the city, center to everything.... with right next to the temple! so I have been staying here and staying with the members here- It has been so fun. I have just been chatting with all the sweet hermanas I have been staying with and learning so much from all the stories and all of their testimonies.

But heres the big news!!! we just found out those cambios ANNNDDDD IM STAYING HERE!! HEre meaning In Roble Oeste! Thats the area with The temple and with President and his family. So I wont be moving too far (Actually at all.... just upstairs!) My companion is Hna Flores. She has 3 months in the misison and just finished her training! It is going to be so great!!

I love you all so very much! I hope you have the best Martin Luther King day!!








heres some fotos from a early morning hike to see the sunrise.


No comments:

Post a Comment