Monday, April 18, 2016

I'M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE!

April 18, 2016

I thought that I would have a lot of animo to send a really nice long email to yall today...... buuuutttt well I will see you SO SOON!!!!! So Ill just have lots to say when Im there!!!! Im so excited to see you all!!! Ill be there in the airport at 1155 wednesday night..... sooooooo dont be late!!

This last weekend was so great!!! Alejando got baptized. And it was the best way to end this chapter of my life.

I have never been so happy in my life. I have learned so much and for that I am eternally grateful. The mission is the best thing that has happened to me! 

Yo se que la iglesia es verdadero. Yo no tengo ninguna duda que la iglesia ha sido restaurado nuevamente aqui sobre la tierra. Yo se que Dios nos ama y tiene un gran plan para cada uno de sus hijos. Les amo mucho. Nos vemos!!!

Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment