Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 2!! Wahoo!

Hola family!!! Sorry I think my time might get cut short this week!!!
But I love each and every one of you! Do you guys miss me yet?? Haha
eh probs not! But this wee was so great! There are so many things that
I wish I could tell you but I dont know if Ill be able to get them all
down!! Well I have anmost hit 2 weeks!! Can you imagine?? It seems
like FOREVER! Like the airoport? AGES AGO!            But I just do
adore you guys!! Tomorrow all of the latinos leave and it will just be
the nortes left!! So for one whole day there will be 18 of us here!!
And then about 20 will show up and thats it. I AM SO SAD that all the
Latina Hermanas are leaving. It is seriously amazing how close you can
get to someone that you cant even communicate with!! Mostly its just
charades... or the game telephone? Yeah thats a fun one!! But they are
so amazing! Hermana Solis already invited me to be her bridesmaid!!
HAHA yes!! I have an in!! But honestly... I dont know what I will do
without them!! Especially wihtout talking to the native speakers! My
spanish will go downhill after they leave! But I am so excited for
them!           Presidente Cox gave an amazing devotional last night
about missionary work! I dont have time to explain it but it makes me
so so excited to just get out there and get to work!! Except first...
I may need to learn the language first. We taught an actually less
active member last week or tried to at least... it speak so fast. Im
pretty sure that he didnt understand a single word that was said
(Cause we sure didnt) But whats important is that you teach with the
spirit. As long as the spirit is there than you are set. It is
necessary in every lesson!! And trust me... We learned that the hard
way!! I still have so much to learn before I get out there... BRING
IT!! Haha Im ready!!            This last thursday  we officailly can
only speak spanish... or more spanglish. If you add an o onto every
word and have some sort of accent it sounds legit!! haha not that the
latinos can understand me AT ALL but its the thought that counts
right? Not only do we have to speak spanish but there are consequences
for every english word we say... One english word equals one running
Well that first morning... While I was still in bed may I add... I
asked Hermana Reed if she was showering or if I could shower. Oh thats
already a good start. OH and also 'email' isnt spanish. Yep. Said that
about 10 times. Sooooo by the end of the day I think I was at 30 or
so. Yeah dont you worry fam.... Ill be in REALLY good shape by the
time I get home!! (WELL eh maybe itll balnace out with the food! They
feed us so much!! And we cant waste any of it!!)          Well sorry
for the short letter! But I love you all!! Ps no pics for the next 4
weeks. No cameras :( CCM rule! But I love you!!! Keep wirting!! I love
hearing about ALL of your lives!!! I seriously have the best family
and friends in the entire world!!! (And yes I know... I cant spell)
MWAH!!!!!!!!! Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment