Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I love you all!!!

Hola!!!! Como esta??
I hope everything is goin ggreat out in sandy!!! From all your wmails sounds like you guys are doing great!! Well this is it!!! well I guess not it but TWO MORE WEEKS!! Not that Im counting down or anything but I totally am!!! I cant wait to get out there! I cant believe that its almost been a whole month!
 
This week has been crazy! ( I thik I say that every week but I really do mean it!) An elder in our district left this week! He was only with us for 8 days but once your here... your family!!! Haha en serio though. i think I have sang God Be With you til we Meet Again more this last week than I ever have in my entire life but let me tell you.... It gains more meaning the more we sing it!
 
P days are the best!! Each p day we start off with the temple! We are so lucky! Ive already been 4 times! its just a little jont down the street so its perfect!! Ah theres no place Id rather be then there!!
 
We jsut got back from the market down the street!! Oh how Iove our little feildtrips!! (Even if they are only 20 minutes) we were told that we could but whatever food we want just as long as we dont take it back to the CCM. And yes. Let me tell you. Us 6 hermanas know how to eat. We downed that whole pack of oreos... cookies and cream candy bars and other chocolate (naturally).
 
Basically this week has been full of teaching and learning... then more teaching and more studying.... then more teaching annnnnnd the some sleep. And then I swear were always eating. this week I got to teach a real investigator that has never met with missionaries before! it was such an amazing experience!! I know Ive said it before but I dont think that he learned the same language I did... but after enough charades... we got our point across. and after enough laughing at our spanish on his part I think we at least got something through the translation. but really though. the spirit is so strong in those lessons. I cant even wait til I can really get out there.
 
This week has been such a humbling experience. I love this work and I know I am here for the Lord. I have to consistently remember that being out of your comfort zone is worth it... because thats when you know you are doing something worth while!!!
 
I love every one of you!! This church is true if I didnt know that I wouldnt be here :)
 
Love Hermana Nelson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment