Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LAST WEEK!!!

Oh my goodness Oh my goodness!!! Can you believe it? I have almost made it allll the way though the MTC!!! Holy moly! A week from today I will be in the feild!! Ha ps sorry about the changes in Pday... if i knew I would tell you. But I dont. Ill make sure to talk to the big guy and tell pres cox that I need to have just one day for all of you. Haha jota ka.
 
Anyway... so second to last week!! And let me tell you I have arrived. Im just saying. The other night Hermana Evans woke up to me talking in my sleep. but not jsut talking. But giveing the lessons.... In spanish! Dont they say that once you start dreaming in spanish thats when it all goes well! Well At least I got 'Cree en Dios?' down... several times. So easy I can do it in my sleep. Literally.
but yes the spanish is coming! i mean yeah we have tons of slip ups. hermana Evans went up to the cook and asked for 'mas paz por favor'. (Ps paz does not mean bread). Haha yeah we need more peace in our life!! haha they dont let her live it down! but this last week I spoke in sacrament meeting so I hope that means I got a little of it down.
 
I love it here in the MTC. Its like nothing Ive ever experienced. The spirit is so so strong here and every one around is so great. But I am so excited to get out in the feild. Terrified... but excited! They balance eachother out right? And appartenly my mission presidents are awesome. Presidente Cox went to a retreat to panama witht hem this week along with all the other leaders here at the CCM and everything I say Presidente Fortuna and his wife.... they all put the hands over thier hearts and just sigh and say I am the luckiest. And I am so excited to meet them! T minus... well on tuesday!!
 
So this week Elder Ochoa came and spoke to us in a LIVE devotional!! it was honestly so so amazing!!! (He's the one that spoke in conference I think two conferences ago.)And let me tell you he did awesome. Ill give you a little snipit!
 
"We cannot change a lot of things. Most things. but we CAN change out attitudes, our hearts, and hopefully their hearts too. Those who have fatih in Christ will not focus on the things that aren't important. We can't sit back and focus on the things that we cant change... the weather, another persons decisions or the rules. Its no ones fault... its your fatih. Our faith is the only weapon that we have. When we exercise our faith we can witness miracles."
 
So I love you all so so much!! When will I write you next well... 1 Ne 13:22. heh heh. I have no clue! hopefully next week! HONDURAS HERE I COME!! Woohoo!
 
I love this gospel so much. It is is simple and sweet. I know that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father and he love me and loves all of us more than we can imagine. I know that He listens to each and every one of our prayers. He is on our right hand and on our left. D&C 84:88!
 
hermana nelson
 
(Sorry If I didnt get to reply to your letter! I still love you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment