Monday, December 15, 2014

2 Months!!

Oph man. 2 months in! Can you believe it? Im going to blink an eye and Im going to be half way. AH! ANYWAY! How are you guys! I love you all and think of you everyday and all the good times that we had! The weeks seem like they are getting shorter and shorter here... its crazy!

We celebrated Chrsitmas this week as a mission. There are about 200 missionaries so its was split into the outer areas and the areas in the city. Since I am in Comayagua... in the outer areas we had ours last Tuesday and it was so so great!!! We had gift exchanges and I finally got to see HE IS THE GIFT video. If you havent yet seen it go onto the Chursch website, watch it, and share it! It is sooo good! Keep in mind the real spirit of Christmas this season! The activity was so fun and at the very end... wait for it... we got to watch FROZEN!!! Oh bendicion! But let me tell you its even funnier when youre witha  whole bunch of Elders who havent seen it yet. theyre sitting there trying to predict the whole movie... like it was brand new. but it was so great!

We have been teaching a lot more lessons instead of just contacting this week. WE are starting to have progressing investigators and everything! We have two baptism set up for right now but we will see if they carry though. We are hoping that all goes well with both!

I´m sorry this isnt very long but everything here in Comayagua is great. People are starting to laugh at my bright pink face (yes mom I wear sunscreen) and my spotted mosquito bitten legs (yes dad I have my 40% deet). But Ilove it here!

I know this church brings us so much happiness in our lives. I have seen it in my life and even just being here for a short amount of time I have seen in the eyes of my investigators. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Like my investigator Rodolfo says... This book is perfect. Yes it is. Completely perfect! Im so greatful to be apart of this work.

Love you all.
Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment