Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week 2!!

!ow this week went by in a flash!! So many miracles this week oh my goodness!! But to start of with Here in comayagua is gorgeous. We are surrounded my mountains and it is so green! Its actually relatively chilly here. Ok... I get it, its not chilly  but every once in a while I have to pull out a jacket. I know right? We live in a house in the corner of our huge area and the inside is pure pink. Sometimes Im not sure If Im walking though candy land or into my house :)

No but in all seriousness answer to my preayers is my trainer Hna Rojas. Oh she is the best! En serio! There is never a dull moment with here... yes Oh how I miss Hna Reed but I seriously lucked out! she is so patient with me and my spanish... oph and heaven (and eeryone who can hear me) knows how much I need that! ha but I do love it here in Honduras and I know this is where I am supposed to be.

Chirstmas time is absolutely the perfect time to start a mission! Everyone is so happy and receptive and it really helps you keep in mind the true meaning of Chirstmas! Oh I love it! By the way... if you havent yet go onto chirstmas.mormon.org and watch the video that is on there! I have been told it is amazing and we have been promoting it to all of our investigators! One of the joys of opening an area is  that there are so many people who have not had the chance to hear the gospel... and then we come and swoop in. It is amazing how the Lord puts people in your path just for you to teach. We have our first Baptismal date onDecember 20!! His name is Nahum, he is 13 and his whole family is members but hes never been baptized and let me tell you he is so great. It is very different teaching someone that young but I love it! And soon he will be able to receive the blessings of baptism!!

I love it here and I love this gospel. I know that Chirst is my savior and redeemer and through him we can return to the presence of our Heavenly Father. This Gospel makes me so happy even though I am hundreds of miles away from you guys! Thank you for all of you support! Love you all!!

Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment