Monday, December 29, 2014

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Yes. Its. True. I'm dreaming and hoping that it'll be white here... I mean I have about a 1 in 1 million chance right?

How are you?? Fam I'm so excited to Skype with you this week!! Can you believe its almost Christmas? cause I cant... Its true mom. Christmas is all year round here in the mission! But I really do love it. And honestly thank you to everyone for all your support! It wouldn't be the same without you guys!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY YESTERDAY. We had a missionary chorus just for you!.
Like 20 or 30 missionaries... I hope you heard us! haha we had an activity yesterday and all the missionaries in the area sang! Oh poder! It was awesome!

We had intercambios this week and I went 3 hours away to Esperanza with Hermana Moñtano. She is so so great. I learned so much! Whoever said that Honduras is only hot hot and hotter clearly has never been to Esperanza... it was freezing (literally below freezing)! But it was only for one night and I brought every single jacket that I own. But on the up side I had my first warm shower... with actual running water. Like from the shower head. Oh the blessings!

I experienced my first real Hondurian rain storm. Well. If that's not swimming I don't know what is apparently! 

On Saturday we had our first Baptism. Our prayers were answered and everything went smoothly and according to plan. His name is Nahum and he is 13. After when he bore his testimony he just beamed. Yep. This is why I am here in Honduras. you can only get that kind of happiness thought the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I am so lucky to have the opportunity to share it down here. The spirit here in the mission is just amazing and everyday I see the Lords hand in my life. I feel your guys prayers everyday and I pray for all of you just the same.

I hope you have A MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (I hope you get my picture:) Love you all more than you know!!

Hermana ´the master of charades with my companion´ Nelson

MWAH!





No comments:

Post a Comment