Thursday, January 15, 2015

Another week here in the mission

Hello!!!

This week was super great here in the mission. I am starting to think that the sun is getting to me... and its getting pretty hot (don't worry daddy... I DO drink enough water!)... But then everyone just laughs and tells me that this is temperate and that if I am in Comayagua for April THEN I will really feel the heat. So most of my nightmares have been the ´heat´that every talks about. Cause some people are still hearing their winter hats here and in on the other side of the street burning. Uh oh.

But everything is super great here!! The biggest news of the week is that a member. Thats right. A MEMBER told me that my spanish was improving. I mean that doesnt mean that I have it down by any means but thought I would share the good news!!

But really I love it so much here in Honduras. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. This church is true and everyday I see it help people in thier lives. The more I read the book of Mormon the more I know that is the word of God. It can help us every day in every problem that we face.

Sorry its short... but I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! ALL OF YOU!!

ps I think izzy left this last week but if Im off a week will you tell her good luck from me on her mission??

Love Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment