Thursday, January 29, 2015

I turned 3!

Hello!!

Ok first off lets start off with the most important. HAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!! I hope 32 treats you well!! Im hoping all you guys in the states are making it a wonderful day for a wonderful lady!! Im celebrating here and singing as loud as I can!

This week has been so great!! We got the chance to go to the temple this last week on tuesday. We get the chance to go every three months. It was so so great!! It is such a peaceful experience and such a recharge for these next 3 months! What better place to be than the house of the Lord.

Also its been a week of conections. So my district leader is the elder from Cindy Bears stake in Montana, Elder Andrews. And then my zone leader is Elder Long, in the same ward as my cousins in Illinois! I remember the Painter family telling me that there was someone in their ward here in Honduras... and now were here together! And I see Elder Hale like every other week here (From Alta)... AND apparently Hermana Hansen is in our stake!! Connections connections!

This last week we have been working so hard. I think here in Comayaguela we have the best president out of any mission. I will be so sad to see him go in June! But we have been starting with the standards of the mission. Meaning we have to start working super duro. Each day is 3 lessons with a member, 4 others, and then 3 with those whose faith are wavering with menos activos and 100 contacts each week. My prayers have been answered over and over and as we find those people who have been prepared for us. If we do our part the Lord does his.

This weekend we are going to have 3 baptisms... with a whole lot of faith 5. But let me tell you. The Lord leads you to those who are prepared to hear your words. You might have a few doors slammed in your face and maybe one of your golden investigators doesnt come to church... but maybe its not their time. Another missionary in a few years might come along and they will be ready then. We are here to find those who have been prepared for us and we are here to share eternal happiness.

I love you all so so much!! I hope you all have the best week!! Remember Heavenly Father listens to every one of your prayers. Hes wants to and waiting for us to communicate with him... if we can ask in fatih... todo is possible. 

The church is true.

Love Hermana Nelson





No comments:

Post a Comment