Monday, June 22, 2015

Protecting Angels round about us

First off I just want to thank everyone for all the love and the support you have given and shown my mom this week! I got the chance to talk to her this morning and it seems to me that shes still her bright chipper self regardless of what happened. Sounds like the house has turned into a floral shop :) It really means a lot for all the love and support that she has had! (And just for a heads up her favorite is Dove Dark :)

Most of you probably know more than I do. She was in a pretty bad car accident this last Wednesday. But from all the pictutes and emails looks like she receiving a lot of love :) Its amazing how every bit of our lives are looked over and watched over by gaurdian angels. There is always things that might get in our way... little speed bumps in our pathway back Home to our Father in heaven but with these speed bumps come miracles. My mom so sweetly put, " I wanted to know why there were no angels wrapped around my car but then I realized... its becuase they were wrapped around my head... protecting me." Amazingly enough there was no internal damage done and I thank my Father in Heaven and the gaurdian angels that were protecting her.

This week Angel AND ananbelly got baptized!! After a lot of running around the service was so spiritual as they stepped into the waters of baptism. The light in their eyes just show everything. Im greatful that I can be a tool and an instrument in the hands of the Lord to bring them to the truth :) The love and support from the members was amazing! (not cause we spent hours and used all of our minutes calling each and every one of them but... ;) ) Attached is the photo!

Ill send photos I swear! But I love you all so much! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! (She also loves orchids, dove dark, dark chocolate with sea salt, zupas, cafe rio pork salads and visits!) you are in my prayers ALWAYS!

Hermana Breezer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment