Monday, June 22, 2015

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

First things first! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! I love you so much Daddy... youre my number one fan and I am so lucky to have to as my dad. Thank you for all the love and support.

This week has been running back and forth having a lot of things fall through but then at the last moment everything comes together... but I guess thats the mission right?

This last sunday Roger can to church again! We went to his house in the morning to take him to church and promised us that he would come to church but then at the last minute didnt have anything to wear... (if you ever are thinking of an excuse not to go to church... this is the worst one that you can use! just fyi :)) so the elders saved us and let us barrow all of their clothes. We he walked in on cloud nine... from a humble home to walking in with shined shoes and a tie. Every talk that was given seemed to be given just for him and told us late that night that is is ready to be baptized. We gave him 2 dates... 27 Junio or 4 Julio. And he chose the 27!! Im so excited to see this change the gospel will make in his life!!

So this week we ran into a bunch of Nortes from North Dakota here in Talanga! just as a side note... I aam sooo not used to sharing the gospel in English. The asked me what I was doing here and all that came out was.... Well were preaching. so were going to be practicing my English more in the night. ;)

I love you all. The church is true!

Hermana Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment