Friday, September 18, 2015

LOVE YOU ALL!

August 31, 2015

Hi fam! Dang I wanted to write a lot this week but I just dont know where the time seems to go!

But to answer A LOT of questions yes I did dye my hair. I guess you could say I panicked and the next thing I know my harir was close to black. So thats fun! But no worries... with this sun itll be back to bright blonde in no time ;)

As for here in Flores... it is progressing a lot. There seems to be a whole lot of catholics here. but you know what they say (or maybe they dont say it a whole ton) the harder you get rejected just means that you REALLY close to be finding someone chosen ready to hear you. that motivated us a lot this last week. And I can HONESTLY seay that we saw so many miracles- I can honeslty say that yesterday was probably one of my top 5 best days on my mission.

We have been really tired this last wek from the traveling and more traveling and then well.... MORE TRAVELING. I guess you could say Im excited to drive in a real car on a real normal highway. but if you do want a good experience try to bus sytem in Honduras ;)

But Sunday started of so great. Ok once we got our power back it started off so great! ;) But it started off with us completing our meta for how many people in church. When we have good plans and faith, God provides. Adalid came (our faithful family), another joven came and drumroll..... Jose came too!! He is the 25ish year old son of a recent convert. The elders were working with him a bit ago but kind of dropped him too. We saw him on friday on his bike and invited him to church (they live pretty far away so we werent able to check up before sunday). He told us later that he had no intentions of coming to church but he woke up abnormally early and decided to ride with his mom. So we had ne expectations of him being there... so you can imagine how happy we were to see him driving up on his bike with his mom!! 

The rest of church was delightful. And then all the rest of the day everything just fell into place. We have been visiting Hno Angel and when we showed up yesterday he had not just read the whole restauration pamphlet... he had marked it, cross referenced it and done more research... and by the end was asking us for a Book of Mormon! Then we found the family we had been looking for a la par! And then had a really awesome lesson with Jose (He reads! Like really reads and cross references and shares his favorite passages!)

I honestly can say I have seen the ups and downs of the day to day misison life. Its the best, hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done. I can truly see how the atonement works and the comfort the gospel brings to anyone that is willing to listen and do thier part.

I love you all so much! I hope you have the best week ever!

PS shout out to my best friend Riley whos getting MARRIED this week!

Hermana Neslon

No comments:

Post a Comment