Wednesday, April 1, 2015

2 weeks in Captivity

Hi fam!! Ok I better start explaining myself... sorry If I confused you but no I wasn't sick. I just realized that this whole companion thing well.... I don't really talk in "I" anymore. So no I'm just becoming all homemakey and taking care of my companion!

BUT GREAT NEWS!!! Yesterday was our first day out!! WOOO!!! You'd be so proud! I mean none of our investigators were home or anything but we went to church and TRIED to visit all of our investigators so that's all that matters!

Sorry there's not much to report on this week! we´ve been staying positive in our house and have been contacting just about everyone that passes by our door. We contacted the pizza guy... the guy that sold us watermelon... or lovely neighbor stopped by... the taxi guy that took us to the pharmacy! So I mean given the circumstances its been a pretty good week! AND we were able to have intercambios this week! So I went out with Hermana Castillio and Hermana Hansen (the darling hermana from our stake!) stayed with Hermana Vasquez! So we got the chance to visit almost all of our investigators!

So big news... I've finally learned how to joke in Spanish. Well at least one joke. Like Hermana Debora from the ward belly laughed. Not just a "ok just laugh to make her feel better". So I'm moving up in the world :)

As for the food that you guys keep asking about... well we eat a lot of tortillas... and baleadas! The traditional dish is beans, platenos, avocado, cheese and tortillas! But the food is great here! And this last week I have made my fair share of pancakes with all the time we have! but no worries the food is probably treating me too good ;)

Anyway remember that I love you all so much. This gospel is so true. Thank you for all your love and support from everyone! if you are feeling down this week read Ether 12:27... God gives us our weaknesses to become better, stronger people. have patience in your trials and maybe one day youll be able to "leave them all behind" just how we left our house yesterday! :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!

Hermana Bree :)


We're SOUP-er homemakey... haha just laugh for me :)

We made it to Zone Conference though :)
Zone conf :)

We ate the WHOLE THING ;) but really we did.




No comments:

Post a Comment