Monday, March 28, 2016

Best week ever

March 14, 2016

haha sorry Ive gottena little lazy with the titles for my emails buuuuuut it pretty much explains it all!!
This week has been the best week ever! I recieved Hna casanova this week. She has 5 months in the mission and I absolutly LOVE her. The only think I asked the Lord for this change is to have a companion that wanted to work. Thats all I wanted. So after we collected her bags and hoped in to out first taxi ride together to back to the area she just looked at me and said... ¨¨Hermana this is an answer to my prayers. All I want to do is work and learn everything I can about missionary work.¨¨ I just about cried!
But this week has been such a miracle. we have been working so hard to do the best that we can. For a little bit there has been a little bit of lack of confidence from the members due to sickness and not being able to work much but this week we went and visited all of the members and demonstrated how willing we are too work. Oh man and it has been beautiful!! This week alone we receied 16 references from members to go visit their friends... old investigators or their neighbors. In fact we have a baptism this next week! haha also when confidence comes that also means food comes. So our diet starts... tomorrow ;) haha
I cant even express to you how happy I am right now. This is the best kind of happiness there is cause its eternal. I can really tell you that God answers prayers. That we are so so lucky to be apart of this gospel.... so we gotta share the love!! I can tesify without a doubt that this is the true church... and theres no where else Id rather be than here in Honduras :)
Have the best week...
Ps I received my flight plans today (I kinda wanna throw up...) But Ill be home April 20 at 1155pm. Sooooo SEE YALL THERE! And yes. Everyones invited :)
Hermana Nelson
oh the foto is of all the hermanas that left this last week.... we had ELEVEN hermanas in our house!!! And theyre all my favs!! Heres a few of them!!

day of cambios!!! bye hermana Flores

I HAVE THE BEST COMP! meet Hna Casanova :)


hna Claderon ya left....

hna niu as well...

and hermana craner....

ya know.... you gotta give some service helping little kids wiht their science fair... in English!!

our diet starts... tomorrow ;)

we love to see the temple :)

we're so lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment