Monday, March 7, 2016

LOVE

February 29, 2016

Wow this week has flown by once again but once again here I am once again writing yall!!! There not too much to report this week but something that I have learn is that is all about the LOVE. Out here on my mission I have learned and come to comprehend the love that my Father in Heaven has for me. And it is big. And as we know that he is no respecter of persons. So meaning just as much as He loves me He loves the rest of His children the same.So really our purpose as missionaries here is to SPREAD this love. The same love that we feel from our Heavenly Father, everyone has the CHANCE to feel that same love!! So thats what Ill keeping doing.... spread the LOVE.
I love you all so much!! I sent a few pics!!

This week I ran into one of my favorite families in the street by the temple from Talnaga.
Have the best week!!
Hermana Nelson


my area :)

cheesecake!!! Hna Calderon completed her 18 months on friday!!

our name tags :)

the whole gang of the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment