Monday, March 7, 2016

Doc. My comps allergic to me...

February 15, 2016



So this week was a crazy week!!! So once upon a time I went to the hospital right.... Well I guess I just have some bad luck cause this week I sent MY comp to the hosptial. but lets back up a little bit. Its been a little bit of a slow weeks. My comp has had this crazy allergy going on but on Wednesday night she laid down and was having a really hard time to breath. So we rush her to emergency and got it all controled. She is doing a whole lot better  now. Weve been on reposo for the last little bit BUT tomorrow weve got some intercambios going down SO that means I GET TO LEAVE THE WHOLE DAY. Im stoked.
The doctors were all so good. At one point they were asking what possibly could cause the allegies. So Hna Flores starts saying.... ¨¨well it all started at the beginning of the change when Hna Nelson came. And it was all downhill from there!!¨¨ My eyes just got big and the doctor looked at me at the same time. DOC. I THINK SHE ALLERGIC TO ME!!!! I mean were all hoping and praying that Im not causing the allergies. Pero aun no sabemos ;) hahahaha
But even though so many things have passed this week I still have seen Gods hand in my life over and over.
This week we had interviews with President and it was so interesting what he said. I asked him. ¨¨President. I know that I am here as an instrument in the Lords hands and I am here to do His WORK. But this last month I was in recovery and now my companions sick and in recovery... so we havent been able to leave much. Sometimes I feel like I am learning more and that I am gaining more of a testimony more than anyone, including all of our investigators.¨¨
¨¨Hermana for everything that happens we have been set apart. For every calling and for every thing that happens here in our mission and in our lives. We have been set apart for all of the callings... the trials... and the difficultades that we have. Sometimes we just have to accept Gods will. We need to accept that this is His work and His will is perfect.¨¨
I know that this life is to continue learning and growing. And if we can accept what He has in store for us we will receive a blessed and happy state. And thats eternal life. Just imagine it!!! Something that will never end. Something that we can all have!!! It is a promise that if we can stay faithful until the VERY end we can receive this JOY that no tiene fin. Doesnt that sound sound SO great?? Thats what Im working for. And He is there to help us ALL along the way!
We had the best Valentines day ever. I mean we made cake. what could be better?? Also the Elders in our district bought ALL of the Hermanas roses. Flowers just make everything better :)
I love you all so much!!! I hope you have the best week. Im so happy here. Even if we can only do divisions for a few hours in the night every time I can bear my testimony and it can reach someone else.... It reconfirms that this is all so true :)
Hermana Nelson


HNA KLEINMAN. she is so cool. We had some pretty awesome intercambios!!!


tita and hna cracer and hna platt! In the temple :)

One of my favs from Talanga!!!

My favorite joven from Comayagua and her mom :)

me and Hna Niu.... and all of tugucigalpa!!!

PICACHO!!!!!!!!

me and my comp!!!

the zone!!!

pichacho!!

some of the girls

PICACHO!!!

the city

HONDURAS WE LOVE YOU

some good ol petting zoo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment